Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First crafty post!

I saw a blog on how to do this, so I wanted to try. *And I don't remember where I saw it, I'm sorry! But if I find it again, I'll let you know!*
Start with an old frame, I purchased this one at a thrift store.

Then, take out the picture. All you need is the frame. Then spray paint the frame with any color you want.
I bought some wire from Wal-Mart and staple gunned it to the back. (With the help of my hubby..)

In the original post, that I cannot find, she spray painted clothespins and attached magnets to the back. I cut out pictures from magazines and attached to magnets.

Here are the finished products. :) One for Clara Mae, and one for Rach. :)


2 comments:

  1. seriously love. i want to make some mini ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is totally awesome & we should so get together to work on one! I've wanted to do a version of this for years I saw on tv-but for jewelry, like earrings with a fine mesh...& you can bend wire or get cute hooks to put necklaces and such up with also!!!

    ReplyDelete