Monday, May 30, 2011

Walk it out..

#28 feelings that don't go away: The anxiousness to exercise after certain meals.
...I have recently gotten into the habit of exercising at least 6 times a week. There are a few people I enjoy walking with. However; during walks sometimes, I feel myself becoming very selfish. "We're not walking fast enough, we're not walking long enough..". This being said: I voiced this to a good friend, (Sweetwater Creek) and she had some very wise words spoken into me about my self-centered thoughts. We cannot choose our needs above spending time with others. Others are here for us, and they will be involved in our lives if we choose to focus on them, as they focus on us. I should not go into exercise with a down cast heart if I am with someone who is "not up to my speed". I should go into it with the attitude of joyfulness because I have someone to share my life with for a little bit that day. Love my walking time with each person I have (and will) experience it with.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always up for a walk with you (: muchos loves girly :)

    ReplyDelete